- Ms K supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms D supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx G supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx S supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs B supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms L supported us with 3 tickets
5d 20h 11m
29 January 2022
- Winner! Mrs B (SURBITON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms T (CHESSINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms L (KINGSTON UPON THAMES) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx L (KINGSTON UPON THAMES) Won 3 extra tickets!
Set up in 2012, Express CIC provides a much loved and valued service for the community providing information and support to autistic children, young people and their families. What started around a kitchen table is now the ‘go to’ place for Kingston families.
Express now run a busy ‘mini hub’ in Tolworth and provide:
This last year has been particularly challenging for our own families and the families we support. Throughout the pandemic we have continued to provide much needed services. We’ve grown and adapted our services, expanded our voluntary team and created additional part time roles to help us meet increased demand.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Annette & Tracey
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win A £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher To Kick Off The New Year!
To kick off 2022, we're giving you the amazing chance to win a £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher! From Tu clothing and Habitat homewares to groceries, there's something for everyone.
Support your favourite cause, and have a chance to win this fantastic prize - it really is a win-win situation!