- Ms F supported us with 5 tickets
- Mx D supported us with 5 tickets
- Mx D supported us with 10 tickets
- Ms A supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms W supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx N supported us with 3 tickets
4d 4h 2m
02 December 2023
- Winner! Ms S (THAMES DITTON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx B (SURBITON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (SURBITON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (EAST MOLESEY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mx G (SURBITON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (SUTTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms L (CHESSINGTON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms D (WALTON-ON-THAMES) Won 3 extra tickets!
Kingston Carers' Network provides a much loved and valued service for the community. We provide information, advice, advocacy and support to carers of all ages living in the borough. We are an independent, non-profit, organisation and rely on donations to allow us to provide our crucial services.
We have a dedicated young carers’ team who offer 1-to-1 support, lunch clubs, fun activities, regular youth groups and drop-in sessions, as well as general advice and a listening ear to those children who having caring responsibilities at home.
Our adults’ team provides specialist advice on services such as benefits, respite breaks and carers support allowance, making sure they have equal access to these resources and are well informed of their rights. Additionally, we offer peer support activities and social events.
KCN aims to ensure that all carers in the borough receive the proper support and advice they need to help them continue to live their lives whilst fulfilling their caring role, and enjoy good mental and physical health.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service! More and more young and adult carers are seeking our help and any income raised will be used to directly support local carers.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win a £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus!
In our festive Super Draw, one lucky person will win an amazing £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus – you could hit the January sales in style, spread the joy by giving back to a cause that holds a special place in your heart, plan your dream holiday getaway, treat yourself to the latest tech and gadgets, spruce up your living space for the new year; the choice is yours!
Get your Super Draw tickets before Saturday 23rd December to be in with a chance to win!